1. Must be at least 23 years of age with valid CDL-A License.
2. Must be able to read English and speak.
3. Be able to drive the vehicle safely.
4. Be in good health and physically able to perform all duties.
5. Must posses a valid medical certificate.
All drivers must fill out an application and fax to 586-218-3248.
1. Three (3) at fault accidents within the last 36 months.
2. Any hit and run accidents involving bodily injury.
3. Any conviction for reckless speed.
4. Any conviction for DW/OUI
5. Any conviction for fleeing, eluding, vehicular manslaughter / homicide
6. Any driver with two (2) major speed violations (over 20+ MPH over limit)